Find instructions for the most frequently asked questions on how to use this template also find important notes that we think you should do when using this template.
This templates locates one logo in the Desktop view and another in the Mobile views, that means that you need to put your logo also in the Mobile Menu.
Is very easy to do, just visit the Tablet view and replace the current logo with yours.
As recommendation you can save your work from time to time, just hit Ctrl + S this will save a version of your work that you can go back or restore later.
Also pressing Ctrl + Z will undo previous actions.
But if you want to restore the original version of your template or go back in time to a previous version, just:
- Go to the settings of your page.
- Under Backups pick a version you want to restore.
Please note that restoring a previous version will delete your current work.
You can save them as "Draft"; saving the page as Draft will avoid Google to index your pages and will not be published in your site.
Just go to the settings of the page and Save as Draft.
1. First you need to move out the page from its folder (in case the page is inside of a folder) for that:
- Go to the settings of the page (the little "gear" icon)
- On "parent folder" select: None
This will move out the page from its folder:
2. Now that your page is out of the folder, go to the settings of the page and select "Make X Your Home Page" and save changes.
1. Select the element to edit
2. Go to the Style Panel and under the Selector SELECT the "All x element" .
3. Make your edits.
Please watch this video:
In order to have crisp images on most modern devices, you need to upload 2x image sizes.
If you want to achieve better loading time we recommend to optimize all your pictures using services like Tinypng.com